Bay Area and Sacramento Medical Movers
Between the sensitive equipment, delicate documents, and bulky furniture, medical lab moving is an exact operation. A successful lab relocation requires the proper resources and transport equipment to ensure that everything arrives safely to the destination. At Metropolitan Van & Storage, our Bay Area and Sacramento medical equipment movers have decades of experience delivering smooth and efficient relocations. Our moving professionals are trained on the latest packing and transport techniques to ensure that your items are handled with care.
Professional and Efficient Lab Relocation Services
No matter the size or scope of your project, our laboratory equipment movers provide cost-effective solutions to accommodate. From packing, to document storage, through to equipment setup, you can count on Metropolitan Van & Storage to handle the job. Our medical movers offer a wide selection of services including, but not limited to:
- Inventory log of all items
- Full-service and fragile-only packing of items
- Custom crating/packing for high-value medical equipment
- Disassembly and installation furniture
- Setup of equipment, administrative furniture, etc.
- Secure storage for extra equipment, furniture, and instruments
- Document imaging and microfiche conversion
- Records management services for films, charts, and patient files
- NAID Certified document destruction
- And more!
Top-Rated Laboratory Equipment Movers in Bay Area and Sacramento
Setting us apart from other lab moving companies in Bay Area and Sacramento, our lab movers have earned numerous industry awards and accolades that speak to our professionalism. As a BBB-Accredited company with ProMover designation, our customers enjoy peace of mind knowing that their items are in good hands.
When you’re ready to begin planning your lab relocation, contact Metropolitan Van & Storage. Give our medical moving company a call to learn more about our expert services or fill out our online form to schedule a free, on-site estimate today!